Site Rental (Includes Water and Sewer Hookup)
Dock With Site Rental (Includes the Use of Launch Ramp)
Seasonal Trailer Site Rental Conditions
- A hydro/electric deposit is required at the beginning of the season and reimbursed based on usage.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Noise By-Law is enforced from 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Pets are not allowed under any circumstances, so please ensure your visitors are aware of this.
- Seasonal trailer sites must be kept clean and neat with the grass cut. If this is not done, Sunset Cove will clean the site, cut the grass, and charge you for each occurrence.
- Sublet of trailer sites is at $35.00 per night or $150.00 per week subject to prior notice. A trailer is considered to be sublet if you are not on-site.
- The garbage bin is provided for wet garbage only. Do not discard dry goods, household items, or recyclable items in the garbage bin.
- There are no ATVs or motor bikes permitted.
- Winter storage charges apply if the trailer has been sold, or the lease is not renewed.
- Your site is only for use by your own immediate family consisting of two adults and unmarried (under 21 years old) children living at home. Visitors are charged per the rate sheet at a daily, weekly, or seasonal rate. A maximum of four visitors at a time are permitted.